Hello! My name is Oron Joffe. I am the owner of Dunedin Computing in Edinburgh, Scotland. I have worked in IT for over twenty years and offer a friendly and reliable service for home and small business users including:
- Support for PCs and Macintoshes
- Remote support facility (using TeamViewer)
- Installation and troubleshooting
- Broadband and networking
- Support for Academics, Creatives, Late-Learners and
Technophobes a specialty!
- Advice, training and consultancy on a wide range of IT issues.
I am available for support most hours. To contact me, see the contact page
In my previous job, I worked as a Senior IT Advisor at the University of Stirling. Here's what some of my customers, past and present have to say about me: